- There is only one God who is our God, and we will only worship Him.
Our divine God is omnipresent, and He is incomparable to any spirits and substances.
God’s wisdom, power, holiness, justice, mercy, truth, and love are everlasting and never-changing.
- God is one eternal being and distinct in three Persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
The three are one, and the power and honor are equal.
- The Old and New Testament Bible is the Word of God, and it is the one and only perfect truth
that governs our faith and duty.
4. Creation of the Universe
- God created all things, the visible and the invisible, with His word, and God preserves
and controls all things by the word of His mouth.
God works according to His plans. He is the Lord of all creations.
He is good, is wise, and works to fulfill His divine decree through His creation.
5. Creation of Mankind
- God created man and woman and created them in His likeness with wisdom, righteousness, and holiness.
God commanded man to rule over all things.
6. Fall of Mankind
- Our ancestors had the free will to choose between good and evil but sinned to God by falling into temptation.
Thus, all humans, who were born of Adam, by the laws of birth, have fallen into sin.
It is fair that we human beings who are all born with the original sin and the sinful nature have innate potentials
to commit willful sins, and thus human beings deserve to receive God’s judgment in this life and throughout eternity.
7. Jesus Christ
- To save mankind from sin and the judgment, God the Father, has sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to this world to give us eternal life.
God came to this world in the flesh, in appearance of man, and He is Jesus Christ, and only through Jesus Christ, can we be saved.
Jesus, the eternal Son of God, is fully God and fully Man, coming to this earth in the likeness of man.
He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, Mary, but was without any sin.
In place of sinners, He has obeyed God’s laws and He gave His body as a living sacrifice.
To prove God’s righteousness and to bring mankind to be in peace with God, He suffered and died on the cross and rose from the dead in three days.
He is now seated at the right hand of the Father. After preparing a place and praying for us in heaven,
Jesus will come back to this earth for the second time to resurrect the dead and to judge this world.
8. Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit, who is from the Father and the Son, works in the hearts of souls to participate in salvation.
He makes souls realize the wretchedness of sins.
The Holy Spirit also leads souls to know Jesus Christ and renews the willingness and the power to believe in Jesus Christ.
The Holy Spirit works in the hearts of souls to bear the fruits of righteousness.
The Holy Spirit also anoints believers with gifts (1 Corinthians 12) to bear witness of Jesus Christ.
- The holy ordinances Jesus has commanded to us are Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
Baptism is the burial of the old self (sinner) with water in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
It is the symbol and seal of our unity with Jesus Christ, being born again with the anointing of the Holy Spirit and God’s promise to us that we are His children.
Baptism is offered to the believers who have confessed Jesus Christ as the Son of God and their Savior.
The Lord’s Supper is the ordinance of remembering Jesus’ suffering and death on the cross by breaking the bread and taking the cup.
All believers are to participate in this until the day of Jesus’ return.
The benefits of the ordinances are the Holy Spirit’s working and blessings on the believers who participate in such ordinances with the faith in Jesus.
10. Believer’s Duties
- All believers' duties are participating in the fellowship, holy ordinances commanded by Jesus, obeying God’s commands,
praying without ceasing, keeping the Lord’s Day holy, gathering together to listen to the Word, worshipping God,
giving offerings, giving considerations to others as Jesus has done,
giving considerations to general mankind as would to the believers,
working hard to spread the Gospel of Jesus throughout the world,
and waiting and desiring for Jesus Christ to appear in His glory.
- All the dead will be resurrected in the end times, and they will be rewarded or punished according to each one’s deeds on the earth in front of the Lord’s judgment seat.
The ones who believed in Jesus and obeyed Him were forgiven of their sins and will be received in glory,
but the ones who did not believe and did evil deeds will be judged and punished according to their sins.
Copyright © 2012 Immanuel Mission International Ministries. All rights reserved.